Established in 1959, Stylus, Made to Order Sofas has grown to be one of Canada’s largest furniture manufacturers.
Stylus operates two locations in greater Vancouver in addition to showrooms located in Vancouver and Las Vegas.
Stylus employs more than 180 people.
Stylus is committed to continual improvement in the environmental footprint we leave. From managing our supply chain
to our manufacturing processes we are committed to environmentally sound choices. With the environment in mind we
have made the following choices on all of our domestically made products:
- Our frames are made from wood sourced through suppliers who are certified for environmentally sound practices.
These certifications include the Forest Stewardship Council , CSA Sustainable Forest Management standard, ISO 14001 certified Environmental Management Systems.
- Recycling programs are in place for paper, cardboard, plastic and foam waste.
- Our foam supply is from a zero waste supply chain. Scraps are recycled into carpet underlay.
- All of our foam supply is Chlorofluorocarbon free. Chlorofluorocarbons have been shown to deplete the ozone layer.
- The blowing agents used in the manufacturing of our foam is Methylene Chloride free.
Stylus stands behind the integrity of every product and will work alongside dealers to assess the reason for any issue or
problem and the best course of action. If you do discover a problem shortly after furniture delivery, contact your dealer for immediate attention.
We offer lifetime frame and springs warranty on the majority of our products as well as specific warranty on seat foam, sofa bed mechanisms, fabric and wood.
If you'd like to know more about how Stylus can improve your home, please get in touch, we re always happy to hear from you.
Book an appointment with our style consultants online
and receive 10% off your purchase.